Sunday, January 31, 2016

Accepted

A couple months ago Sarah Pritzker, writer and blog editor for Accepted, asked me if I would be willing to do an interview focusing specifically on my path to applying and getting into medical school. I was more than happy to oblige and my interview went live on their blog earlier this week! If you're interested in applying to medical school, pop on over to their site and give it a gander. Also featured is this pic of first-year me in my brand spankin' new white. Talk about a throw back! So young...so well rested. ;) 


Lastly, I know most of my posts on here are me sharing stories about my experiences as a medical student, but if any of you ever have questions about anything, medical school related or not, please feel free to shoot me an email or comment below!

Happy Sunday, friends. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment