Friday, February 20, 2015

Guest Post


FALSE.

It's day two of my embargo with the outside world. Subzero temperatures mean one thing for this Arizona native - never leaving my house. I did venture out to get groceries this morning. Which only reinforced my desire to never be more than 7 feet away from by electric blanket. (I've named him Gus. I think it's serious.)

Anyways, about two months ago Ghabrielle asked me to be a guest writer on her blog, The Night Owl Chronicles. Ghabrielle is also a second year medical student, so I was super excited and very flattered that she asked me to write about my medical school journey so far - including the application process and my current preparation for board exams.

She just published the post earlier this week and I think it turned out really great! If you are interested in applying to medical school, especially a DO school, I encourage you to check it out here!

Alright gang, Gus and I are going to cuddle up and see what all the fuss is about with this "Birdman" movie. If you've seen it, let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment